Monday, August 05, 2019

An Open Letter to BARK.com

by Gary Stamper



Bark.com is a UK web-based services platform designed to connect buyers with service providers. ... Bark claims they are the best place to easily hire the right person to get all the tasks done professionally.

Frankly, I am not impressed. Here's why:


Dear Bark,

Did you know 10,000 baby boomers are reaching retirement age in the US every day?

According to the AARP, 10,000 baby boomers are turning 65 every single day, and this is expected to continue into the 2030s.

And you are totally ignoring this market!

As a Life Coach who works with the psycho-social aspects of retired men, helping them find meaning and purpose in their lives, BARK completely fails in helping me reach my customers.

Not only that, but you have also ignored my previous requests to open this market up, where LinkedIn rectified their problem with retirement searches by adding retirement search capabilities within 3 days on my contacting them.

Come on, people....time to wake the **** up!



And then I found this: BARK Reviews

My bad.

No comments: