Specifically, we have asked ourselves to answer the following questions:
- What is the the purpose of the group?
- Why does this group exist?
- What are our individual passions and how might they relate to the Core Group and to SeattleIntegral in general?
- Map these answers into the 4-Quadrants.
An integral assessment using the 4-Quadrants is one of the most useful applications of Ken Wilber's AQAL model. The quadrants are four basic dimensions that any sentient being possess, and they can be summarized as the interior and exterior of the individual and the collective.
We can assess ourselves and our organizations by reflecting on these four dimensions:
- What are our intentions and reflective practices?
- What are our relationships and of what quality?
- What behaviors and skills do I/we possess?
- What are the systems within yourself and those you are a part of?