Friday, March 09, 2007

More on Relationship and Transformation

As I move deeper and deeper into this new relationship with this amazing and beautiful woman I've fallen in love with, I continue to become increasingly aware that relationship is a path to transformation. We're both experiencing the gross, subtle, and causal states of consciousness, as well as non-dual awareness. Speaking only for me, I'm also learning to carry this awareness into all of the other areas of, and relationships in, my life.

This is an increasing awareness of the sacredness of everything around me, even the profane (that's another blog). By repeatedly moving into these altered states or peak experiences, I am accelerating my development and unfolding through stages of growth, consciously evolving to a point where I am maintaining this awareness of the Divine in my daily life. I am that.

The simplest, most available, immediate practice to transformation and transcendent experience you, or I, can have, the most life-changing, here it is, folks, it's non-dual, it's ordinary, path to spiritual realization, is relationship, and the combination of the states and stages puts one on the fast track to Spirit.

And therein lies what Ken Wilber calls the ultimate inside joke....and what some traditions have known for thousands of years.

You are that. Meditation, practices, and ultimately, even relationship, intersects with infinity. And suddenly, you know: It was there all the time. The deepest, widest, highest, wildest part of yourself , the radiance of your being and the shattering realization that simply erupts into laughter.
When your chest is free of your limiting ego,
Then you will see the ageless Beloved.
You can not see yourself without a mirror;
Look at the Beloved, They are the brightest mirror. -Rumi
Tag. You're it.

No comments: