Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Who Are You? Who Am I?

Turns out I'm a Benevolent Creator! Ha! What a shock! The folks at Personal DNA claim it's your true self revealed. Well, I cannot argue with the results one iota.

I admit I'm a test junkie. I love taking personality and developmental tests. I've done the Enneagram (I'm a 7 with an 8 wing), Meyers-Briggs (ENFP), The Leadership Developmental Profile (couldn't be scored, but believe I'm a strategist, a long story), and many more.

Why do I agree with the results of Personal DNA? Several of us at SeattleIntegral have joked for years that my role as co-founder and long-time leader (finally changing!) has been that of a benevolent dictator. Add that to the creation of SeattleIntegral, now at well over 200 members, and it all adds up.

By clicking on the Benevolent Creator graphic above, you can take the test, too. I urge you to take it (it's free!) and see where you fall.

No comments: