Wednesday, November 21, 2007

T-Shirt of the Week

I'm heading for North Carolina on Thanksgiving Day to spend five days with my Beloved, Anyaa, and to walk our new property that we just bought. I probably won't be blogging until I get back next week.

In the meantime, here's this weeks' T-shirt of the Week from my integral apparel website, the iBoutique. With the AQAL T-Shirt, you're a walking billboard for changing the world. A sure-fire conversation starter, or great for a gift!

Also, check out the AQAL mousepad , coffee cup, and tote bag among other things! You'll also be supporting this blog. Happy Thanksgiving!








1 comment:

Tony Stark said...

...hope the Thanksgiving trip was good. North Carolina is my home state so I felt compelled to write LOL (Chapel Hill, NC). Happy Holidays.

http://thestarkfiles.blogspot.com