Monday, April 30, 2007

Busy, Busy, Busy....and a new poem

I've been so buried with the launch of the Big Love Integral , the workshop on conscious relationship, here in Seattle on May 12th, that I've not had time to post these last few days. I'm really excited about the workshop. I got to sit down with several members of SeattleIntegral's Core Leadership Group after our meeting with Robb Smith, the new CEO from Integral Institute (more on that later) and explain some of the concepts I'm working on in the workshop and the reception was excellent!

More on all of that this week. In the meantime, here's a new poem about (what else?) how to love someone.


Aware, I realize

the way to love

you

is not

how I want to be loved,

but how
you want to be loved.

I step into loving you

the best way I can

for you,
not for me.

May I honor
your love for me
by loving you

the way you want to be loved.

1 comment:

plant pots said...

I really like those lines in the end.
Very beautifully written!